Wednesday, May 6, 2009

cloudy daze

i'm sitting here looking out my window. it is very cloudy. i am packaging up a guitar strap i finished. i'm getting use to giving things to people. i don't mind it. i enjoy giving more than receiving. what can i say. lol...sounded bad there.
i don't do it to get anything in return, i enjoy making things and seeing them used. and when a friend enjoys them, it's even better to see. i guess i am just weird. i enjoy sharing what i do. if i didn't what's the point of it all?
kinda like you singing a song in an empty room...nobody hears it.

i have the best coffee this morning. i made the brew perfectly. so proud of myself.
also, as for last night, i suffered a 5 minute nicotine relapse at work, but i'm reading alan carr's book now. so it's all good. i also have some other things to change in my life...but kicking the butt is first. haha that was my joke of the day.

oh well. i had intentions of making a huge insightful blog, but i have given up. not till my brain is inspired will i get that done. i am at least getting the "blogging more" done.

i think i'm gonna mozy on down to the post office, and i'm not taking the car!
so there! how you like me now?!

also, my friend at work is going to give me guitar lessons. for ten bucks a week. woo! she is doing it bc she feels sad that ive owned the thing 2 yrs, and only know 5 chords. so she is going to school me. then i can do what i want to do when i'm not sewing. because honestly? do you think 30 is too old to go get a dream?

i promised my dad i'd try it. so i'm getting off my tuckus and doing it.

so....i'm out........

No comments: